Tuesday, March 16, 2010

More ARDA Updates

I've sat through a ton of meetings today with new and existing companies all with supposedly "new and/or better ideas" related to trading, renting, bringing people together, etc.

The problem is, as it has been for awhile now is that everyone is running around doing "their thing" and the consumer is left with WAY too much information and not a centralized place to gather reliable, consistent and credible information.

Ideas anyone? How do you get timeshare information? Who do you listen to (besides me of course)? What don't you listen to? Why?

As always, we welcome your feedback.

1 comment:

Dave said...

Actually this is a very big problem. I am intensely interested in learning the timeshare market and bought a number of them, both new and used. I have tried to learn from all the touted sites but the problem is anecdotal reports, outdated reviews, not enough reviews to mean anything, and the list goes on and on. For example, I want to rent a few of my timeshares and every site insists they are the best. I see ads for inflated rents with no data about what they actually rented for. I realize it is a complex industry which is constantly changing and that makes it fascinating. However, it also makes it inscrutable.