Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Take A Deep Breath...and Begin

Breathe in and hold it...OK, I'm officially announcing that I am in fact starting a new book. Both "Surviving A Timeshare Presentation..." and "Timeshare Vacations For Dummies" have been out for some time now and I've been asked over and over again about a new edition.

Along with new information and updated stats, I've learned MUCH in these past years as I've been honored to meet with both timeshare professionals and timeshare owners who have been a huge source of knowledge and insight.

And so the journey begins...this will be an e-book...saves everyone time and money...unless I get a huge cash offer for a print book.

Feel free to e-mail me with ideas and suggestions...this book will feature a large section of helpful tips from people.

And breathe out...Chapter 1...

No comments: