Friday, August 2, 2013

And Finally...The News I've Been Waiting To Announce

Thank you to everyone who has patiently awaited this much anticipated announcement.

It is with great pleasure that I announce my appointment as the Executive Director of the National Timeshare Owners Association.  The first of several Press Releases will be available early next week.

Two things I want to make crystal clear:

---Timeshare Insights and this blog are not going anywhere.  I will continue this form and discussion as I have since 2005.

---My voice here as/on Timeshare Insights and this blog are mine and mine alone, with exceptions of you, my valued and loyal followers.  My voice is NOT to be confused with my work and voice of the NTOA.

This is an extremely interesting and important time to be a member of the timeshare community.  The new NTOA website will be launched shortly and when it is, I invite you to acquaint yourself with the NTOA and see what we are doing for the betterment of all timeshare owners.

Once you do, I'm confident you'll see the benefits and value of becoming one of our charter members.

Onwards and upwards!

2 comments:

Mary said...

Congratulations and good luck being a positive change agent!

SteveL said...

Congrats Lisa Ann. Well deserved!