Lots of updates to report:
1) The July 31st meeting of the Florida Timeshare Owners group promises to be wonderful with featured speakers Woody Cary, Rich Muller and Andrew Sparks. Andrew is from the Attorney General's office here in Orlando.
2) CRDA, the Canadian Resort Development Association's annual meeting begins on April 27th in Vancouver. I'm honored to have been chosen to moderate the exciting "Meet The Owner's" panel and will be reporting.
3) Perspective International's GNEX2011 is less than a month away. This is shaping up to be an extraordinary meeting of worldwide timeshare leaders and professionals.
4) On May 16th, I'll be talking about the issues facing timeshare owners and timeshare resorts alike when I speak with The Villages Timeshare Owners Group.
5) I'm delighted to start a professional working relationship with Sharetime and TATOC in the United Kingdom as well as provide material for the RCI blog. Look for my first contribution to those organizations later on this year.
Happy travels to all, and stay tuned for updates from CRDA and GNEX.