Monday, March 26, 2012

Five and Almost 10 With Cory Phelps

Today we meet Cory Phelps, Senior Vice President, The San Francisco Exchange Company (SFX)


What was your first job in timeshare?
My first job in timeshare was with California Riviera Vacation, now Pacific Monarch Resorts.  I answered an ad to become a bartender on the beach, and guess what, I was officially in the timeshare business.  I worked for there for 16 years and it was truly a great learning experience.  I would not be where I am today without that job

What is the greatest lesson you've ever been taught?
Keep it simple stupid

What is your favorite vacation destination?
The Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas.

If you had the power to change one thing about timeshare, what would it be?
Exclusive affiliations forced on resorts by Interval International and RCI.

What is your favorite color?
Purple

No comments: