Monday, April 9, 2012

What Do People Really Think About Timeshare...A Challenge

Although I was not able to attend this year's ARDA Conference (due to illness), I've been keeping up with what is going and and who is saying what.

One of the stats bantered about was that 84% of timeshare owners are happy with their product.  One of the other stats was that positive thoughts and comments about timeshare outweighed negative ones by almost 3 to 1.

Wonderful...I hope that these are both true.  And here is the challenge to anyone and everyone regardless of if you are in the industry or not.  I want you to ask ten (10) random people that you encounter over the next week the following four (4) questions and report back to me:

1)  What is the first thing you think of when you hear the word timeshare?
2)  Do you own a timeshare?
3)  Why or why not?
4)  Thinking back to your last experience with timeshare OR the last time you heard about it, what comes to mind?

Remember that I said random.  If you work in the industry, you can't ask your co-workers.

E-mail your responses to me and I'll report all the findings (including my own from my 10 random people) here on the blog.  All consumer responses will be anonymous and to make it easier for you, all of YOUR names will be anonymous.

Who is up for a real challenge?

No comments: