Monday, July 1, 2013

Important Update on CWR/Festiva/RCI Issue

I have received MANY e-mails from concerned owners asking me what they should do about this case as well as asking me for updates as the thread seems to  have gone quiet.

First things first:

I am not an attorney, so I can not and will not give any advice to anyone regarding joining this Class Action lawsuit or not.

I'm providing a platform to share news and information about this issue and many others and while I oftentimes use this platform to share my opinions and thoughts, I can not on this legal matter.  The platform remains open for your use however.

Secondly, I have recently found out through my own research that the lawsuit hass been amended.

Here is the link to the latest news:

http://www.finnlawgroup.com/news-room/Celebration-World-Resort-Litigation/

Thank you for sharing your experiences with me and with everyone else...it is an honor that I do not take lightly.


No comments: